• To provide global leadership in Ayurveda, excellence in education and healthcare system. To give high quality patient care by imparting practical knowledge to the future doctors so as they can serve society as a good clinician.
• To train competent, compassionate and caring Ayurveda Acharya through excellence in teaching, patient care and clinical research and innovation.
• Provide safe, evidence based humanistic care to the public.
• Service for the mankind.
• Freedom of speech and the right to differ.
• Updating students with all new information, on-going researches in Ayurveda, new treatment modalities through conducting various seminars and workshops for the students time to time.