1. To get globally recognized in the field of Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics especially about standardization of Ayurvedic formulations to meet world expectations.
2. To prepare good quality, standard ayurvedic medicine
3. To develop good quality Rasashastra and Bhaishajyakalpana students withinhand practical knowledge about preparing various ayurvedic medicine .
1. To follow standard operative procedures and good manufacturing practices .
2. To create good knowledgeable student of Rasashastra and Bhaishjyakalpana.
3. Well-equipped laboratory containing various instruments, charts, Models, geologically identified specimens.
4. Well maintained departmental library containing Books, Dissertations & Journals.
5. INHOUSE GOOD MANUFACTURING PRATICES (GMP) CERITIFIED PHARMACY- Various types of Ayurvedic medicines are prepared at pharmacy.
6 RESEARCH LABORATORY- It is provided with various Modern Analytical Instruments and all research practicals are performed here.