Our vision at the SGT University, Faculty of Indian Medical System, Dept of Rachana Sharir (anatomy) is to
encourage the collaborative, innovative and dynamic learning environment in the department for students (as well
as for faculty) to build a strong foundational concept of sharir with the clinical anatomy, applied aspect of knowledge of sharir and by integrating knowledge creation and dissemination and through research activities.
1) Achieve academic excellence through outstanding teaching programs and quality research activities related to Sharir.
2) Nurture thought process required to learn ayurveda and its philosophy.
3) Aim to adopt more effective teaching methodology suitable to create interest and awareness in learning this Indian System of Medicine i.e. Ayurveda.
4) Tap expertise outside the department (multidisciplinary)
5) Optimization of limited resources.
6) More emphasis on practical and applied aspect of sharir rachana.
7) Yield-work smart through shared vision, goals and continual self assessment to achieve greater heights.