In continuation of Transitional Curriculum “Ayurkshitij -2022” programme, Faculty of Indian Medical System, SGT University following were the highlights of Day- 11
- The session was commenced with the blessings of Lord Dhanwantari at 9.00 am at ‘D’ Block. Morning session began with Gayatri Mahamantra. After that Discussion on previous topics was done and grammer part of sanskrita presented by Mr.P.C.Shastri Assistant Professor Department of Samhita Siddhanta, FIMS SGT University. The session was conducted 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- From 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM lecture on the topic “scope and opportunity in the field of Ayurveda in India and abroad” conducted by Dr. Amit Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Dravyaguna FIMS, SGT University. Dr. Amit Sharma told the students regarding job opportunity in NCISM, CCRAS, PCIM & H, ESIC, MCD, Ministry of Ayush, RAV, NHM, NHSRC and other research organizations of our country as well as he explained about various job opportunity available in various countries like Germany, Austria, Hungry, Canada, Russia, Australia etc.
- Next session from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM was on the topic Confidence and personal development taken by Dr. Avnish Pathak Professor and H.O.D. department of Shalya Tantra FIMS, SGT University Gurugram. He Shared his experience with students and motivated the students with his lecture.
- Next session from 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm was followed by lecture on the topic “Critical Thinking” by Dr. Swapnil Auti MD, PhD Ayu Associate Professor, FIMS, SGT University. He guided and motivated the students with sharing his experience and aspects of Critical Thinking.
- The last session between 02:00 pm to 04:00 PM. In this session Field Visit of the students in Library, IT, Hospital, Mess, and Dravyaguna Vigyana & Rasshastra Lab was conducted by Dr. Amit Sharma, Dr. Konica Gera, Dr Rajni Sharma, Dr Yogesh Jakhar, Dr. Preeti Dabral, Dr. Vikas Sharma, Dr. Nikita & Dr. Parveen Assistant Professors, FIMS, SGT University.